Copyright Notice

The copyright (©) of all material on this Blog is owned by me (unless stated otherwise). No part of this Blog may be copied in any form, for sale, loan or any other distribution without the express permission from myself (Carolyn Davison)

©Carolyn Davison

Sunday 20 November 2011

Oh Dearie Dearie Me

The week just gone - in rhyme...



Oh dearie dearie me

What have I gone and done

I've eaten so much junk this week

I could eclipse the sun.



I started off really good

With my RC Solo Slim

Sticking to the dieting plan

Not quite hitting the gym...



Then it struck, the other day

A migraine I had

I haven't stopped eating guff

I feel really really bad



2 packs of crisps at lunch time

2 doughnuts for my tea

A myriad of other things

What's happening to me?



I've just polished off a box

Of M&S Mini Mince Pies

If I gain weight next week

It won't be a big surprise!



Where has my self discipline gone?

Why is it so hard

To stick to a menu!

I'm really really baa'd (not sheepish though)



OK tomorrow I'm at a friends

So Tues it will have to be

Starting on the Solo Slim

And working through my DVD's (exercise ones of course)...

©Carolyn Davison 2011

Written 20th November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment